Hints & Tips - Write a list

 


So this blog isn't just recipes, oh no no no no. I will pass my wisdom to you, because cheaper is always better (and tastier). The first installment of 'Hints and Tips' comes from my horrific habit of impulse buying in Tesco (I get this from Dad). Now I don't know about you, but a cheeky tube of Pringles, plus 128423 snack items somehow find their merry old way into my trolley. 

So my tip is, plan your meals on a weekly schedule (buy 7 meals every time you shop) and write a list of ingredients. Now there is only 1 of you, so if you have to buy a packet of multiple items IE chicken, plan 3-4 chicken meals that week, or batch cook so you save money. Batch cooking is the easiest way to save money and most are freezer friendly. I'll include a few on here from chilli, curry, spag bowl and more. 

So to summarise;

1) plan your meals on a weekly basis

2) make a list prior to going shopping

3) do not buy anything that is not on the list... your bank account will thank you later. 

love your sis. xo 


Comments